There are countless fun commands and routines that you can make Robosapien perform. For advanced robot toy owners, besides the preset routines, you can also explore “recording and replaying” newly set routines.
PROS: You can have the Robosapien do whatever routine you planned, record it and it will just keep doing the routine within the IR range. High quality robot toy at a affordable price.
CONS: Difficult to use the remote without reading the manual. Not intuitive. Remote-controlled by controller or phone app, no gesture detection mode. Novelty wears off easily for basic users who only use preset functions.
One 14″ Robosapien
- 14″ tall
- Comes to life using the included controller
- Or Comes to life via iOS or Android device with the new IR dongle/li>
- Fluid motions and gestures
- Fast dynamic 2-speed walking and turning
- Full-function arms with two types of grippers
- Dynamic walking, running, and turning.
- Fluent international “caveman” speech
- Unlimited program steps with multiple program modes
- Robosapien is programmable to “react” to touch, pick up, kicks or sound
- 67 pre-programmed functions: pick-up, throw, kick, dance, kung-fu, fart, belch, rap and more
- Fully programmable by remote control
- iOS and Android compatible.
Did You Know?
The Robosapien was designed by a NASA scientist?
The first Robosapien toy was released in 2004 and was successful over the Christmas season, with over 1.5 million units sold between April and December 2004.
The Robosapien X was released by WowWee as a 10 Year Anniversary Special Edition with IR Dongle for iOS or Android.
User Reviews On Amazon:
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.