At 6.5″ high, the I-SOBOT’s tiny size packs punches. It’s able to balance on 1 leg! Macho Looking Design. Range of motion is great and realistic.
Prone to wear and tear due to the mini components used for this tiny robot. IR control is limited in terms of range. Battery wears out fast and takes a while to charge fully.
- A repertoire of over 200 words, phrases
- Built-in gyro sensor to keep balance and freely move joints
- It’s designed to follow up to 10 voice commands
- 4 easy operating modes: factory-programmed actions; user programming; the full-function remote control; or voice commands.
- Full-function LCD remote control
- Movable wrists and fingers that can be moved manually
Download the Action Chart Here:
Demos on the 4 modes can be found here:
- 17 custom servo-motors
- 19 integrated circuit chips
- Rechargeable batteries and charger for robot
- Voice command recognition
- 6.5″ high
- Remote requires 4 “AAA” batteries
- Built-in Speaker Unit
- Built-in Microphone
Recommended Related Videos
User Reviews On Amazon:
Click on pictures below for more information and to alternatively you can browse for more options at Amazon.