PROS: Cute. Small and compact size. Responsive and has great speed that requires quick maneuvering due to its high sensitivity.
CONS: As it’s quite tiny, it gets tough to control the quad with wind. Prone to easy wear and tear. Does not have a camera.
- HEADLESS SECURITY SYSTEM for Any Level of Players to Prevent from Losing the Copter
- 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference
- More Stable and Flexible with 6-Axis Gyro Stabilization System
- Good Performance of Wind-Resistant Control Range: About 30-50 Meters
- Flying Time: About 6-8 minutes Charging Time:about 60-80 minutes (Under currents input 0.5A-1A)
1 x Quad Copter
1 x 2.4G Remote Controller (1.5v AA batteries not included)
1 x 3.7V 350mAh Li-Ion Battery
4 x Additional Rotating blade
1 x USB charging cable
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User Manual
Recommended Related Videos
User Reviews On Amazon:
Click on pictures below for more information or alternatively browse for more options at Amazon.