Due to it’s petite size, it’s wise to make sure you’re in an open space for the first few days you try it out, or it might get stuck in a tree or obstacle.
PROS: Remote Controller with First Person View (FPV) Camera. Live feed from the camera to the remote.
CONS: Takes lots of practice to control with the controller and. Relatively Small Quad. You can’t set up your GoPro on it. Batteries run out fast.
- Lightweight airframe with nice durability
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable throttle sensitivity
- Permits super stable flight
- Motor(X4): 0820 Coreless
- Frequency: 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz (Video transmission)
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz 4 channels vs 4.3 Inch LCD
- Control distance: 50 – 100 metres
- Live video distance: around 100 metres
- Battery: 3.7V Voltage, 380mAh li-po battery with auto cut off safety PCB
- Charging time: about 30 minutes
- Flight time: around 7 minutes
Download H107D Instructions Manual: http://www.hubsan.com/Tools/fileDownload.ashx?file=/UpLoadFiles/20150123/2015012315522355.pdf
- USB charging cable allows to charge by computer or wall charger
- Camera: camera included, resolution: 640 x 480
- Instant video review on transmitter
- Memory card: SD card inserted in TX, Micro SDHC class6 2-16G (option)
- 4 night LED lights & rubber feet & protection cover
- You’ll need to get a micro SD card in order to record videos
User Reviews On Amazon:
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.